Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 75

Thread: Call in the Dogs

  1. #61
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Are you talking about their outfitting, or actual manning of the military?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #62
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Funding and outfitting. Israelis man the military...but guess where the content of their training is developed ? Every time we went into the field we had 2 or 3 Israeli officers with us. Bottom line, without the US and Britan, Israel couldn't and wouldn't exist.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #63
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Oh I agree. The JPMG agreement in 83 strengthened that. The funding part is actually something that helps us, because they do buy their arsenal from us. A quarter of their GDP went to us before peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt. Israel does have some of the best special forces in the world.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #64
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    It doesn't help us much. They buy their arsenal off of us, but we train many of their officer and contribute funds to both their government and military. Israel's special forces are trained on a US protocol as well. BUT the Mossad is not a special force as much as it is their equilavent of the CIA.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #65
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    True. Maybe we should borrow some of those D9s from Israel and level out Iraq a little, especially in the hot spots. Keep those guys in the wide open, or force them underground.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #66
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Honestly, I don't think Israel will be a nation 50 years from now. Iran has nukes, regardless of what we are to believe. Soon, their allies will have them as well...the genie is already out of the bottle. The annhilation of the world will begin in the Middle East IMO.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #67
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    That point in time is drawing near I do believe as well. Global warming will be the least of our concerns then.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #68
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Israel will never be defeated.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    I wouldn't bet on it. If the US and Britan ever step away, they'll be nothing left of Israel but a hole in the ground. It ain't 1967 anymore, and the Arab countries have been prepping for their next war with Israel (building weapons etc) since then.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #70
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Call in the Dogs

    Israel is god's country. They will not be defeated again in war. Trust me.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •